Atomic Web Browser Version 2.9 was just approved.
- Option to automatically load the homepage in a newly created tab
- Option to load bookmarks in a specified folder on startup
- The current bookmark folder is remembered as long as the browser is not exited.
- Support for sites with invalid SSL certificates. A confirm dialog is now displayed
- Better error messages.
- Minor performance improvements and UI Changes
- Rewrote history to fix bugs and make auto-suggestion of URLs more efficient.
- Fixed freeze
- Disabled gestures & long press when the keyboard is displayed
- Fixed issue where right area of address bar in landscape didn’t respond to touches
- Fixed issue with rotation lock in landscape mode and passcode lock is enabled affected(iPhone/iPod).
- Changed URL for shortening links in Twitter. (Tr.im stopped accepting new links)
- Minor bug fixes
Version 3.0 is currently in development. Some of the changes include a Bookmark Bar for iPad users and a revamped UI for iPhone/iPad.