Archive for the ‘App Upgrades’ Category
Version 7 is out. Changes include:
✔ Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
✔ Cleaned up themes.
✔ Moved progress bar inside the address bar
✔ Added dashboard.
-To edit items added to the dash board, long press the image
✔ New option to bring up the search bar when opening a ...
Version 5.1 has been approved. Changes include:
✔ Improved Dropbox support
- Default Folder can be configured in Settings
- Added progress bar. It will be displayed in the pending downloads section
- Improved error messages.
✔ Zip files can be extracted
✔ Background Audio support
✔ Three ...
Version 4.0 was just approved. Changes include:
✔ TV Out for iPhone4 and iPad.
✔ Web Compression through Google mobilizer.
✔ Added shake gesture which can be configured.
✔ Save Webpage now supports PDFs
✔ Added Address Bar options
- Option to automatically clear the URL address bar when it is clicked on.
- Option ...
The next version is now available on iTunes. Highlights include the addition of Autofill, a Screen Dimmer for the iPad and improved multitasking behavior.
✔ iPad UI Redesign which includes a bookmark bar:
- To enable the bookmark bar goto settings and switch bookmark bar to on
- To change the folder used for the bookmark bar, click on the bookmark bar folder option in settings.
✔ Made full screen buttons ...
Atomic Web Browser Version 2.9 was just approved.
- Option to automatically load the homepage in a newly created tab
- Option to load bookmarks in a specified folder on startup
- The current bookmark folder is remembered as long as the browser is not exited.
- Support for sites with invalid SSL certificates. ...
New versions of both the free and full version of Atomic Web Browser were released today. Both versions get a new logo from Dougit Designs. Other notable changes are
Atomic Web Browser v2.8:
- Made bookmarks a popup that doesn't take the whole screen.(iPad only)
- Improved long press consistency
Version 2.7 was just approved. It comes with some major changes:1) Universal binary for iPad, iPhone, & iPod Touch
2) MultiTouch Gestures. These are configurable in settings->multitouch options.
Double swipe left: Switch to Previous Tab
Double swipe right: Switch to Next Tab
Double swipe up: Load homepage
Double swipe down: close ...
Changes include new color themes and a new feature called Identify Browser As. Identify Browser As allows the browser to pretend to be Desktop Safari, Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, or a WAP device. If you do not like mobile versions of webpages, set Identify ...
Version 2.3 was approved by apple. The changes include:
Tap the status bar to scroll to the top of a webpage
Added option to include a show bookmarks button in fullscreen view (settings->full screen options).
Added copy to long press options. This requires iPhone OS 3.0 or higher
Added option to change ...