Archive for the ‘Atomic Web Browser’ Category
Version 7 is out. Changes include:
✔ Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
✔ Cleaned up themes.
✔ Moved progress bar inside the address bar
✔ Added dashboard.
-To edit items added to the dash board, long press the image
✔ New option to bring up the search bar when opening a ...
Version 5.1 has been approved. Changes include:
✔ Improved Dropbox support
- Default Folder can be configured in Settings
- Added progress bar. It will be displayed in the pending downloads section
- Improved error messages.
✔ Zip files can be extracted
✔ Background Audio support
✔ Three ...
Version 4.0 was just approved. Changes include:
✔ TV Out for iPhone4 and iPad.
✔ Web Compression through Google mobilizer.
✔ Added shake gesture which can be configured.
✔ Save Webpage now supports PDFs
✔ Added Address Bar options
- Option to automatically clear the URL address bar when it is clicked on.
- Option ...
The next version is now available on iTunes. Highlights include the addition of Autofill, a Screen Dimmer for the iPad and improved multitasking behavior.
✔ iPad UI Redesign which includes a bookmark bar:
- To enable the bookmark bar goto settings and switch bookmark bar to on
- To change the folder used for the bookmark bar, click on the bookmark bar folder option in settings.
✔ Made full screen buttons ...
Atomic Web Browser has been getting some great press and reviews.
Atomic Web Browser App for iPad Blows Away Safari
Atomic Web Brings One Killer Function to iPad/iPhone Browsing
Atomic Web: A Better iPad Browser
Full-screen mode is a real bonus on the iPhone
Rrecommended: Atomic Web Browser
Speed up your Web Browsing Experience
Atomic Web ...
Atomic Web Browser Version 2.9 was just approved.
- Option to automatically load the homepage in a newly created tab
- Option to load bookmarks in a specified folder on startup
- The current bookmark folder is remembered as long as the browser is not exited.
- Support for sites with invalid SSL certificates. ...
New versions of both the free and full version of Atomic Web Browser were released today. Both versions get a new logo from Dougit Designs. Other notable changes are
Atomic Web Browser v2.8:
- Made bookmarks a popup that doesn't take the whole screen.(iPad only)
- Improved long press consistency
Version 2.7 was just approved. It comes with some major changes:1) Universal binary for iPad, iPhone, & iPod Touch
2) MultiTouch Gestures. These are configurable in settings->multitouch options.
Double swipe left: Switch to Previous Tab
Double swipe right: Switch to Next Tab
Double swipe up: Load homepage
Double swipe down: close ...
Version 2.3 was approved by apple. The changes include:
Tap the status bar to scroll to the top of a webpage
Added option to include a show bookmarks button in fullscreen view (settings->full screen options).
Added copy to long press options. This requires iPhone OS 3.0 or higher
Added option to change ...